JohnDeereStore.com will be closed December 23 and 26 in observance of Christmas Day, December 30 and January 2 in observance of New Year's Day. Normal operations will resume December 27 and January 3, respectively.
We wish you a safe and happy holiday season!
JohnDeereStore.com Customer Service Reps are available Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm (EST).
- If you are not happy with your purchase -- for any reason -- we will gladly accept returns. Only item(s) you return to us within 30 days of the purchase date will be considered for a refund. Please secure the contents of the package you are returning for the full retail value and keep all shipping receipts, as we cannot be responsible for returned merchandise lost in transit.
- Online purchases returned within 30 days to our Returns Center by mail will receive a refund of the purchase price of the item and any applicable taxes. Credit will be issued to the original credit card used to purchase the item.
- Returned Items must be returned, in new condition, and in its original packaging, with all paperwork including manuals, assembly instructions and your packing slip, as well as all accessories to ensure full credit.
- We can refund shipping charges only if the return is a result of our error.
- JohnDeereStore.com reserves the right to refuse any returns if they do not meet our return requirements.
- Gift wrapping charges are not refundable.
- Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason. ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL.
- Credits are processed when we receive the returned merchandise. Please allow up to two billing cycles for the return credit to appear on your credit card statement.
How to Return a John Deere Store Item
- Verify that your item(s) meet our Return Policy.
- Contact Customer Service via our contact us form or call 1-866-272-8750 to request a return authorization number. Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:30pm EST.
- Securely package the item(s) for return.
- Write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the package.
- Mail items back to:
John Deere Store
7800 51st Street West
Rock Island, IL 61201-7313
Note: If the return is required as a result of our error, we will issue a merchandise pick-up with United Parcel Service.
All returns and exchanges will be processed as a credit to the original credit card used. If you are returning an item for exchange, please visitwww.JohnDeereStore.com to place a new order. Please note you do not have to wait for your credit to place an order for new items desired.
John Deere has implemented an information and data security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information and Machine Data. For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure your Financial Account Information and other sensitive Personal Information when it is being collected and transmitted over the Internet.