John Deere Customer Service ADVISOR™ is a digital database of operator and technical manuals and enables users to connect to machines with a machine interface tool and a turf connection tool (both sold separately) to clear and refresh all codes, take diagnostic readings and perform limited machine calibrations.
**Please note that even with appropriate hardware that meets all the aforementioned minimum requirements, customers who purchase the Customer Service ADVISOR downloaded application may, due to port access, experience installation or performance challenges if other diagnostic software is installed on the same computer.
Includes information on 14,500+ models of Agriculture, Turf, Utility and Compact Construction Equipment.
• Agriculture Equipment: tractors (5 series tractors and larger), application equipment, tillage, planters, air seeders, self-propelled forage harvesters, balers, windrowers, combines, cotton harvesters, sugar cane harvesters
• Turf and Utility Equipment: commercial mowing equipment, riding lawn equipment, utility vehicles, golf equipment and tractors (1 series - select 5 series tractors)
• Compact Construction Equipment: skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, compact wheel loaders, compact excavators
• OEM John Deere engines
What is included?
• One (1) year license (provides web access and downloaded application (requires installation) – One license enables up to four (4) MyJohnDeere.com usernames to be activated
• Ag & Turf Data USB contains data files that enable a customer to connect to a machine
• Four (4) hours of local John Deere dealer technical support for onboarding and installation. See your local dealer for a demonstration of Customer Service ADVISOR to experience the functionality of the digital tool prior to purchase.
*Machine Interface Kit (SPRSA5024 or SPRSA5023) purchased separately is required to connect to Ag machines for machine connectivity and diagnostics. For Turf equipment, SPRSA1010 is also needed for connection.
*Your computer must meet hardware requirements (LINK to PDF) to support the installed application.
*Browser Recommendations – Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge
*To activate your purchase, please complete a brief form (LINK to form) with your log in information. Reference the Account Set up and Activation Resource (LINK to PDF) for more information.
* John Deere will provide your purchase information to the John Deere dealer closest to your location. The dealer will contact you about the dealer support included with your purchase.
*Customer Service ADVISOR Resource Page (LINK to Deere.com)
*This product is not refundable and nonreturnable.
*All codes can be refreshed on the vehicle and John Deere engines. Some supplied engines are not included.