Upgrade your fun with the John Deere Dual Force!
Imagine traveling the yard in this beauty that has ALL of the bells and whistles. The Dual Force is named after the double rear wheels used to give more power and traction to this 12-volt tractor. Little farmers will love listening to tunes on the included FM radio and using the working horn to ward off anyone in their path. An interactive flashing light engages when the tractor is in use and a large cup holder is available for holding cold drinks on a hot day.
The John Deere Dual Force includes a removable tool case that is equipped with a tool kit so riders will always be prepared to make a repair. It can travel at two speeds – 2.25 mph and 4.5 mph, plus reverse. Parents will love being able to control the vehicle speed of beginning riders with the 2nd gear lockout feature. An adjustable seat with flip-up armrests lets the Dual Force grow with child and a decorative windshield, smokestack and counterweight help to give it a next level look that kids will enjoy.
- Suitable for ages 3 - 7
- Can hold up to 88 lbs.
- Includes a hitch on the back to attach either the Stake Side Trailer or Farm Wagon
- 2-speeds – 2.25 to 4.5 mph on grass, dirt or hard surfaces
- 4.5 mph parental lockout for beginning riders
- Switches easily to reverse mode
- Working FM radio with electronic tuning.
- Flashing light and sounds engage when traveling
- Rear toolbox and toolkit with screwdriver, hammer, wrench and ratchet
- Large cup holder in center console
- Dual rear wheels and farm tractor wheels provide traction on grass, dirt, gravel or pavement
- Adjustable seat with flip-up armrests for growing kids
- Product Dimensions - 28.75" X 49.5" X 30.75" weight 43 lbs
- Carton Dimensions - 26.38" X 17.13" X 43.93" weight 50 lbs
Ground Shipping ONLY! Oversized Shipping Charges Apply.
2 Year Extended Warranty upon Peg Perego's receipt of warranty/registration card from consumer