Unlock the tools and resources available in the MowerPlus app with this easy to install Bluetooth® module. Track your mowing patterns, see the amount of rain since your last mow, understand required maintenance and much more with the MowerPlus app.
The connector wirelessly links the tractor to the MowerPlus app on a mobile device:
- No tools are needed for installation.
- Detailed set-up instructions are included.
- The connector sends information to the MowerPlus app via Bluetooth® wireless technology when the tractor key switch is on and the mobile device app is running within range.
- The wireless connector and app work together to offer helpful information.
Compatibility and requirements
BUC10510 MowerPlus hour meter connector is for model year 2003 and later 100 Series and S240 Tractors, including model series E100, D100, LA100, L100, and S240.
Requires the MowerPlus app on a mobile device to use. The John Deere MowerPlus app can be found in the mobile device’s app store. This operating system version is required:
- Android versions are not compatible at this time
- iOS 10 or higher
NOTE: The John Deere MowerPlus app is only available in the English language, and it is not available in all countries. Find operating system version availability in the mobile device’s app store.
Bluetooth is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. iOS is a trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc. used under license by Apple Inc.
NOTE: For model year 2003 and later 100 Series and S240 Tractors, including model series E100, D100, LA100, L100, and S240. Requires MowerPlus app on a mobile device to use.