The All-Weather yellow 3" x 5" Top-Spiral Notebook is small enough to pocket and tough enough to survive the wrath of Mother Nature.
- 50 sheets of patented weatherproof paper endure rain, sweat, mud, snow, oil and grease.
- Impact-resistance Wire-O binding can take a beating without getting bent out of shape. Remove the Wire-O binding and the book is completely recyclable.
- Scappy PolyDura covers are printed with handy rulers and jobsite reference material. The green Universal Grid page pattern accomodates writing, charting, mapping and other applications.
- Invented in 1916, Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been made in Washington State for a century.
- Durable, reliable, weather-resistant, and recyclable - Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products defy Mother Nature.
► Click here to get the All-weather Black Pen (sold separately)